I am making robins, these days. I had ordered some new yarn, very soft cotton and much thicker than the yarn I normally use. Because I wanted to make some big robins. But it turned out wrong, the robin became a bit distorted. So I had to adjust the pattern a little bit. Now the pattern is alright and the last robin I made a looks more like a robin than ever. I haven’t made pictures yet, the robins are not totally ready. They miss the beak and eyes and toes. So you have to wait al little longer. I am also making a new zergy, he is also not complete. And al my other projects are waiting to be finished. I keep you informed.