Yesterday, I finished my second Lost Souls shawl. This shawl is designed by Maryetta Roy. I crocheted the shawl in two weeks. It measures 1,75 cm from the left to the right point of the triangle and the last row counted 12 skulls. I used the dutch version of the pattern and it occurred that there is a minor mistake in the pattern description. An update will be soon available. Now my skulls are more tight then is preferable. I think the mistake will not have consequences, the shawl will be more compact and warmer in this way. Tomorrow I have to block the shawl, after it is done I make a nice picture of the whole shawl.