This time petrol was the main color of the blanket pieces for the Frida’s Flowers Blanket. I have already 8 whole pieces and 8 half pieces of the blanket, that makes 16 flowers. In the pieces of part two the Dahlia bud was the central flower. When i made the flower I could see the dahlia bud in it. I have made the dahlia’s in two colors, white and soft peach. For the pieces I had sufficient yarn. It took one ball petrol and a little bit to make all the pieces For the flowers very little yarn is needed. I had some problems with the first granny. I made a mistake in the first petrol round and didn’t noticed it, so I had to do the granny all over again. Furthermore the making of part 2 was a piece of cake and i am very satisfied with the result!