Patterns are free to make
The patterns are free to make, but only for your own use with mentioning of the pattern and designer as the source of the item. Changes and improvements can be reported at this website.
Do you want to remake some of my crochet or knitting projects! This is the page to start from.
Here you find all kinds of patterns, like the butterfly-band for a blanket, or the starcraft amigurumi, the cthulhu ski-mask or a skull hat.
All patterns are to find from the following pages:
- Afghan and blankets, some edges and bands for blankets and afghans
- Book cover, a simple bookcover
- Cthulhu Project, A bag, ski-mask and amigurumi on the cthulhu theme
- Discworld patterns, The feegle amigurumi
- Fantasy Patterns, gnomes, fairies, trees in fanatsialand
- Little things, small fish and birds
- Making Bags, all about bags
- Making Dolls, dolls and dollclothes
- Skulls in patterns, hat and mittens
- Starcraft patterns, zergy and other amigurumi